Martes, Agosto 14, 2012

The Secret of Managing Your Own Online Writing Company

If you are a freelance writer chances are you have already worked for companies which write academic papers for students overseas. 

Perhaps, you have been writing for years for these companies earning 10k or 20k a month for them working tirelessly just to meet deadlines and quality standards.  Perhaps, you have received penalties for every time you are delayed with the submission of the academic papers.  Perhaps, you have received calls from representatives of these companies in the middle of the night following up the submission of papers.  Perhaps, at one point, you have experienced mental block while writing  an academic paper.

I know how you feel since I was once a freelance academic paper writer and article writer for different companies.  After doing it for 1 year, I realized that it is not sustainable. 

What if I tell you that you can create and manage your own online business (not just an academic paper writing company) and that you can manage it at a very affordable cost would you want it? What if I tell you that you need not be stuck writing for these online companies and instead establish your own business?

Do you want to experience how it feels to hire writers and let them do the work for you while you earn from their efforts? What if I tell you that you can earn as much as 100k a month just managing your own online writing company? What if I tell you that the income potential is so great that you can earn as much as 500k a month depending on your marketing efforts?

The reality is that most of the companies writing academic papers for students are based in the Philippines. They have their offices here and their writers are Filipinos.

It is a thriving business.   Some companies earn six figure as their monthly income depending on their marketing skills and the level of expertise of their writers.

In their websites, they masquerade as companies which are based in the United States and hiring writers who are native English speakers, but the truth is that they are in Makati, Ortigas and Quezon City.  They earn millions of pesos for years from their writers who work for them day and night just to earn a small amount.

I will not mention the names of these companies because it is not the point here.

The point is that you can be a manager of your own website too. You do not have to be a writer just to earn money.  You can be an entrepreneur and get all the income from writing.

When I was starting to create my own website, I tried to ask to individuals whom I have worked for how they managed to get clients.  All of them kept it a secret fearing that I might compete with them.

Indeed, nobody out there will share the knowledge to you and give you advise on how they managed to attract clients and sustain their business.  

Of course, it is annoying.  Why not share the secret to another Filipino?

Now that I am managing my own online business and earning six figures every month, I thought, why not share my knowledge to all the aspiring writers who also want to start their own online business?

In this blog, my goal is to share my knowledge and experience to you about the different strategies to help make your online business a success, my goal is for the writers to have more time for themselves and for their family.  I want freelance writers to learn how to become entrepreneurs and employers.   I want to free them from the mentality of looking to become freelancers or employees instead of becoming entrepreneurs and employers.
 
But what is the secret of managing an essay company? What is the secret to succeeding on the Internet? How do you compete against the bigger companies which earn thousands of dollars from your nice market.

I assure you that its possible.  It can be done. I did it. So can you.

It is not easy but it can be done.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento